Maidenhead garage fire put out by firefighters

George Roberts

Firefighters attended a garage fire in Maidenhead last night.

Three crews from Maidenhead and Windsor Fire Stations were called to a blaze at a property in Chiltern Road at about 12.15am.

The firefighters spent about four hours on the scene. No one was hurt in the incident.

The fire, which was prevented from spreading outside of the garage, was caused by a problem with an electrical consumer unit.

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Editor's Picks

Most read

Top Articles

Crossrail launch: What does it mean for Maidenhead and Slough?

Crossrail is due to launch in central London on Tuesday, but travellers in Maidenhead and Slough will have to wait a bit longer before they join up with the capital. Photo from Transport for London

Crossrail launch: What does it mean for Maidenhead and Slough?

Maidenhead and Slough travellers have long been waiting for the arrival of Crossrail to whisk them quickly into central London.