08:52AM, Thursday 02 January 2020
Firefighters attended a garage fire in Maidenhead last night.
Three crews from Maidenhead and Windsor Fire Stations were called to a blaze at a property in Chiltern Road at about 12.15am.
The firefighters spent about four hours on the scene. No one was hurt in the incident.
The fire, which was prevented from spreading outside of the garage, was caused by a problem with an electrical consumer unit.
A new Maidenhead father has hit out at a registry office for the way they have handled the official registering of his baby in Slough.
The race to get as many people vaccinated against coronavirus has ramped up in the Royal Borough and Slough amidst an ongoing rise in cases across the country.