Wed, 13
8 °C
Thu, 14
6 °C
Fri, 15
7 °C

Shed catches fire after light shines on it in Cookham

Fire crews were in Cookham in the early hours of this morning (Sunday) when a wooden shed caught fire after a garden light had heated it up.

One crew from Maidenhead were in High Street at about 1.30am and spent a couple of hours at the scene. 

The blaze had started on a shed at the bottom of someone's garden. The fire developed through an electrical light fitting which had been turned to face the shed - which then went up in flames.

The shed suffered minimal damage and no people were injured.

Comments

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Paid Stories

Most read

Top Ten Articles