08:50AM, Saturday 03 August 2019
A transformer in an industrial unit in Taplow caught fire in the early hours of this morning.
By the time three fire crews attended the scene in Taplow Road at 3am the blaze had burnt itself out.
Firefighters stayed at the scene for about two hours to establish the cause of the fire.
A new Maidenhead father has hit out at a registry office for the way they have handled the official registering of his baby in Slough.
The race to get as many people vaccinated against coronavirus has ramped up in the Royal Borough and Slough amidst an ongoing rise in cases across the country.