Mon, 12
14 °C
Tue, 13
13 °C
Wed, 14
13 °C

Firefighters put out shrub fire in Burnham

Georgina Bishop

Discarded cigarette butts cause bin fire in Langley

Slough Fire Station were called to a fire in Burnham this morning.

Reports of a fire on Britwell Road were received at 6.42am.

The crew arrived to a fire affecting bushes and tree stumps.

Firefighters spent about one hour and 45 minutes extinguishing the fire using hose reels. 

Comments

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Recent

Most read

Top Ten Articles