09:32AM, Tuesday 24 July 2012
A catastrophe was caused by a pet feline who turned on a bath tap flooding its owners' flat.
Horrified flat owners woke up to find their bathroom floor filled with water, which also seeped through into their neighbours' home below.
Fireifighters from Maidenhead green watch were called to the property in Blenheim Road, Maidenhead at 3.30am and worked for half an hour to isolate the electrics.
Top Ten Articles
A teenage girl and two police officers suffered serious injuries this morning (Sunday) in a three-car collision.