Sun, 07
17 °C
Mon, 08
17 °C
Tue, 09
18 °C

Gas leak causes kitchen fire in Cookham Road

Firefighters put out a kitchen fire in Cookham Road this morning.

A crew from Maidenhead and two crews from Slough were called to the scene of the blaze at 6.30am and were there for about an hour and a half.

It is thought the fire started with gas leaking from the hob before flames then spread to the extractor fan.

Firefighters used a hose real and breathing apparatus to extinguish the fire.

No one was injured.

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Editor's Picks

Most read

Top Ten Articles