05:43PM, Wednesday 20 July 2016
A garage fire in Maidenhead had to be put out by firefighters this afternoon (Wednesday).
Crews from Maidenhead and Slough Fire Stations were called to a house in Tollgate at about 2.20pm after a small fire broke out in the garage.
They spent 40 minutes tackling the blaze, which is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault.
Nobody was hurt in the incident.
Top Ten Articles
Concerns have been raised by residents after they were ‘stopped and challenged’ by police when driving yesterday (Tuesday) for shopping and exercising.
Residents living in Berkshire and Buckinghamshire will enter a new Tier 4, equivalent to a lockdown – seeing the end of the hopes for relaxed of rules over the Christmas period.