06:10PM, Sunday 05 April 2020
Food cooking unattended caught fire in a flat in Burnham this morning.
The kitchen fire at a property in Grenville Close was attended by two crews from Maidenhead and a crew from Slough at about 11.15am.
At the property firefighters retrieved a tray of food from the oven which they extinguished.
The fire created cooking fumes, but no damage was caused to the property.
Firefighters were at the scene for about an hour.
Top Ten Articles
A 40kg blockage of wet wipes, nappies, sanitary products and cotton buds has been pulled for a sewer in Shoppenhangers Road as Thames Water warn blockages are spiking during the pandemic.
We are making the weekly online edition of the Maidenhead Advertiser free to read on our website so people who are self-isolating or otherwise unable to pick up a copy can continue to access our coverage.