Thu, 21
7 °C
Fri, 22
9 °C
Sat, 23
10 °C

Homeowner treated for smoke inhalation after oven fire

Homeowner treated for smoke inhalation after oven fire

Philip Dewey

A homeowner had to be treated for smoke inhalation at the scene of an oven fire in Maidenhead today.

Firefighters from Maidenhead Fire Station were called to the property in Hare Shoots at 2pm where an oven had caught fire.

The occupant of the house was given oxygen at the scene but did not require hospital treatment.

The fire was put out within the hour.

Comments

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Paid Stories

Most read

Top Ten Articles

M4 closures this weekend

M4 closures this weekend

The motorway will be out of action from junction 6 for Slough and 8/9, Maidenhead from 8pm tomorrow night (Friday), until 6am Monday.