12:43PM, Tuesday 11 December 2012
A crime prevention roadshow will be held at Sainsbury's in Providence Place in Maidenhead tomorrow.
The event is being hosted by the Royal Borough's community safety team and police to remind people to keep their homes and possessions safe and secure this Christmas.
Cllr Carwyn Cox, cabinet member with responsibility for community safety, said: "It is vital that we do all we can to prevent burglary.
"The roadshows, which have been running since the summer, are an excellent source for hints and tips to keep your home and possessions more secure."
The roadshow, the first in a series to be held across the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead, will provide hints and tips on how to keep homes, garages and sheds secure. There were also examples of locks and crime prevention advice leaflets.
• Wednesday December 12, 10am to midday, Sainsburys, Maidenhead
• Friday December 14, 11am to 1pm, Broomhall Park, by Sunningale Parish Council offices
• Monday December 17, 5 to 6.30pm, Tesco, Dedworth
• Monday December 17, 7 to 8pm, Costcutters, Dedworth
• Wednesday December 19, 7 to 8pm, Co-operative, Old Windsor
• Thursday December 20, 5 to 6.30pm, Tesco, Datchet
• Thursday December 20, 7 to 8pm, Co-operative, Old Windsor
• Friday December 21, 5 to 6.30pm, parade of shops, Wraysbury
• Saturday December 22, 2.30 to 5pm, Tesco, Ascot
• Sunday December 23, 2.30 to 5pm, Waitrose, Sunningdale.
Top Ten Articles
Two men suffered stab wounds - with one in a serious condition in hospital - after an incident of grievous bodily harm in Maidenhead early this morning (Saturday).
A new era is on the horizon for Maidenhead as the state-of-the-art Braywick Leisure Centre opens this weekend, but the move will see the town wave goodbye to a key part of its history after 45 years.