01:35AM, Friday 08 August 2014
An Investigation by the Royal Borough is still ongoing into the installation of a picket fence surrounding the front of a home in Cranbrook Drive.
The council said there had been no planning application to install the fence and that a condition for properties in the Cranbrook Drive development states that no hedge, wall, fence or other structure could be erected in front of the building line without consent.
Cllr Mohammed Ilyas (Con, Furze Platt) said the issue is now in the hands of officers at the Royal Borough and it is for them to decide whether enforcement action will be taken.
He added: "We hope the matter will be resolved as soon as possible.
"It's an issue which needs to be dealt with and that is quite close to people's hearts.
"These things take time to get through and be investigated."
Top Ten Articles
Police raided addresses in Lillibrooke Crescent, Cox Green, and in Crown Lane, Farnham Royal, at about 7.15am.