03:02AM, Wednesday 03 July 2013
Huge flames burst from a van at Maidenhead fire station as part of a demonstration to show the dramatic affect water has when poured onto burning oil.
Firefighters at the Bridge Road station were using a specially equipped van on Thursday to highlight the risks of cooking with oil after two men were injured in a flat fire in Dropmore Road, Burnham caused when an unattended pan set alight.
See what happened at the demonstration below:
Visit www.rbfrs.co.uk for more information.
Paramedics were called to the scene of a medical emergency in Maidenhead on Monday morning (June 27).
A teenager who died after getting into difficulty in the Jubilee River has been described as a ‘gentle giant’ in a tribute from his school.