11:02AM, Saturday 19 January 2013
The Royal Borough said its gritting programme will continue throughout the weekend to keep the borough on the move.
Gritters are also out in Windsor and Maidenhead town centres to clear the pavements and streets for shoppers.
The council said green waste collection appointments arranged for today have been postponed for a week.
Its civic amenity and household waste reycling sites at Braywick will open at 11am.
Leisure centres are open as usual, with the exception of Braywick Gym and Astro pitch which are closed. Braywick Gym members can use the Magnet Bodyzone instead.
* There are reported problems in Maidenhead town centre today. Marie-Anne Leonard said on Twitter this morning: "If you're heading into Maidenhead town centre the paths leading in are dangerous. Subways covered in ice."
* The Basingstoke Town v Maidenhead United game has been cancelled today.
* There were reports of power problems last night in parts of Bray, including Monkey Island Lane, Burnham, Cippenham and Taplow. Contact us on Twitter @MaidenheadAds if you were affected or leave a comment below.
* The football game between Slough Town FC v Biggleswade today has been postponed.
* First Berkshire says all buses are running as normal. Any updates will be posted on its website.
Top Ten Articles
Two men suffered stab wounds - with one in a serious condition in hospital - after an incident of grievous bodily harm in Maidenhead early this morning (Saturday).
A new era is on the horizon for Maidenhead as the state-of-the-art Braywick Leisure Centre opens this weekend, but the move will see the town wave goodbye to a key part of its history after 45 years.