03:18PM, Wednesday 08 February 2017
A soft play area for children in Bourne End has suffered smoke damage following a fire this morning.
Jungle Mania, in Wessex Road, will be shut for the ‘foreseeable future’ according to its owner Chris Coleman.
One crew each from Slough, High Wycombe and Beaconsfield attended at 8.39am. No-one was injured during the incident.
The fire started in the kitchen area but was ‘fairly minimal’, according to Mr Coleman.
He said: “It was just a faulty piece of equipment, by the looks of it.
“It is the smoke damage that is the real problem. I am sure we will reopen a lot brighter, bigger and better.”
Top Ten Articles
Hundreds of students across East Berkshire and South Bucks collected their results on Thursday, August 16
Our reporting team spoke to students in Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead throughout the morning with the latest reaction, stories, photos and pass rates from schools across the area.