03:32PM, Wednesday 30 January 2019
Firefighters were called to a carbon monoxide alarm yesterday morning (January 30).
A crew from Maidenhead received the report of the incident in Canon Hill Drive at 8.08am.
The crew ventilated the property and were at the scene for about an hour.
They placed an elderly man in the care of South Central Ambulance Service who assessed him at the scene. He did not require hospital treatment.
Top Ten Articles
Wexham Park Hospital has urged members of the public to minimise pressures on services tomorrow by considering other treatment options before attending as the emergency department moves into the new assessment centre.