11:05AM, Thursday 01 February 2018
Firefighters are advising residents to check their ovens are clean after attending a call in Woodlands Park Road last night (Wednesday).
A crew from Maidenhead attended the property at around 9pm and used a powder fire extinguisher to put out what was left of the fire.
Firefighters advised the owners that ovens are one of the biggest causes of fires as a result of the oil and grease that gathers at the bottom.
The advice is to take extra care to make sure they are cleaned regularly.
Top Ten Articles
A large fire in Maidenhead caused the police to shut down the majority of the town centre.
All lines are currently blocked between London Paddington and Reading after a person was hit by a train between Maidenhead and Slough.