Sun, 17
10 °C
Mon, 18
9 °C
Tue, 19
8 °C

Fire at Maidenhead home started by faulty light fitting

A faulty light fitting caused a fire at  house in St Luke’s Road earlier today.

Crews from Slough and Maidenhead Fire Stations were sent to the scene at about 12pm.

When they arrived the fire was out but firefighters found a small electrical fault in a light fitting.

They isolated the electricity and handed over to an electrician. Crews were on scene for about 30 minutes.

Comments

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Shared

Most Commented

Top Ten Articles

Snow forces school closures

Snow forces school closures

Several schools have confirmed they will close tomorrow following today’s snow and warnings of more wintery weather to come.