Wed, 12
7 °C
Thu, 13
4 °C
Fri, 14
3 °C

Firefighters called to chimney fire at Waltham St Lawrence pub

Firefighters had to put out a chimney fire at a pub in Waltham St Lawrence this afternoon.

Crews from Maidenhead and Bracknell fire stations were called to The Bell Inn, The Street, at about 3.30pm.

They had to put out a small fire which is believed to have started after embers spread up the chimney’s flue.

They stayed on the scene for about an hour making the scene safe.

Comments

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Recent

Most read

Top Ten Articles