06:00PM, Wednesday 17 January 2018
Firefighters had to put out a chimney fire at a pub in Waltham St Lawrence this afternoon.
Crews from Maidenhead and Bracknell fire stations were called to The Bell Inn, The Street, at about 3.30pm.
They had to put out a small fire which is believed to have started after embers spread up the chimney’s flue.
They stayed on the scene for about an hour making the scene safe.
Top Ten Articles
A group of 12 people have been sentenced in relation to their involvement in a drugs network operating in Slough and Maidenhead.