12:11PM, Thursday 26 July 2018
Firefighters were sent to a property in Grove Road, Burnham Beeches, after an air conditioning unit started leaking gas.
One crew from Beaconsfield Fire Station and two from Slough and Langley were sent to the scene at about 8.30pm on Wednesday night before firefighters isolated the electricity.
No one was injured.
Top Ten Articles
Hundreds of students across East Berkshire and South Bucks collected their results on Thursday, August 16
Our reporting team spoke to students in Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead throughout the morning with the latest reaction, stories, photos and pass rates from schools across the area.