09:20AM, Friday 12 August 2016
A home in Burnham had to be evacuated last night after a fire was started by a faulty cooker.
The blaze broke out at a house in Conway Road at about 5.30pm, which had two adults and two children inside at the time.
Fire crews from Slough and Maidenhead called to deal with it and took about half an hour to bring it under control.
It is believed to have been caused by a malfunctioning fan.
No one was injured.
Top Ten Articles
Concerns have been raised by residents after they were ‘stopped and challenged’ by police when driving yesterday (Tuesday) for shopping and exercising.
Residents living in Berkshire and Buckinghamshire will enter a new Tier 4, equivalent to a lockdown – seeing the end of the hopes for relaxed of rules over the Christmas period.