09:01AM, Wednesday 07 December 2016
Firefighters had to deal with a small electrical fire at The Fat Duck in Bray in the early hours of this morning (Wednesday).
Crews from Maidenhead and Windsor were called to the three Michelin-starred restaurant, owned by celebrity chef Heston Blumenthal, at 1.50am after an electrical light fitting started sparking.
They stayed on the scene in Bray High Street for about half an hour while they isolated the electrics and replaced the fitting.
Nobody was injured.
Top Ten Articles
Two men suffered stab wounds - with one in a serious condition in hospital - after an incident of grievous bodily harm in Maidenhead early this morning (Saturday).
A new era is on the horizon for Maidenhead as the state-of-the-art Braywick Leisure Centre opens this weekend, but the move will see the town wave goodbye to a key part of its history after 45 years.