Our photographers attended a number of events across the area this weekend.
See more photos in this week's editions.
Here is a snapshot...
2. Excited children got a glimpse of Father Christmas and his reindeer as Maidenhead town centre was transformed into a winter wonderland. Norden Farm's lantern parade together with the reindeer parade, drew crowds of onlookers.
3. Efforts to conserve the Chalk Pit in Wargrave continued as people were shown around the site and tucked into jacket potatoes. The open morning was held by the group implementing a plan to encourage plants, flowers and species to thrive through minimal management.
4. Datchet Village Hall in The Green was the venue for an Age Concern Christmas fair on Sunday. Attractions included a children's lucky dip stall, family games, face painting, crafts and gifts, a bric-a-brac, tombolas and more.
5. Tasty turkey and top entertainment kept more than 50 pensioners happy as Maidenhead Rotary Club held its OAP Christmas lunch. The lunch at the Holiday Inn in Manor Lane, Maidenhead, on Sunday was attended by the Royal Borough Mayor, Cllr Asghar Majeed. Cllr Majeed said: "It was really good. I would like to thank all the staff at the Holiday Inn for the excellent meal and Rosie's Rainbow Choir was really good as well."
6. Hundreds of children whose parents have served in Afghanistan were treated to a Christmas party in Water Oakley. The Oakley Court Hotel in Windsor Road hosted the event on Sunday for the children of the Windsor and Knightsbridge based Household Cavalry.
7. A total of 31 different organisations decorated trees and raised money for charities in the inaugural St Luke's Church Christmas Tree Festival. A pine time was had by all at the first Christmas Tree Festival held by St Luke's Church from Friday to Sunday.
Top Ten Articles
Police officers can be seen at Ten Pin Bowling in Maidenhead tonight following an incident earlier today.