The Christmas spirit is well and truly alive. There were a number of festive events which took place across the area this weekend.
Our photographers were at some events to capture the highlights. Here is a snapshot. More photos can be found in this week's print editions.
1. Artists and art lovers came together in Maidenhead High Street on Saturday for the fifth Art on the Street fair. More than 100 artists exhibited paintings, portraits, ceramics, photographs and sketches.
2. Thrilled boys and girls met Santa Claus in Dedworth on Saturday. They waited nervously outside his grotto at the Homer School Christmas Fair to give him their present wishlists. CREATIVE CRAFTS: Daisy Fazackerley, four, Millie Hall, eight,Megan Baker, five, Holly Fazackerley, nine at the Homer School Fair.
3. A jolly Santa Claus herded his reindeer through the streets of Windsor on Saturday. Crowds of expectant faces lined the streets and waited for the man in red to be pulled by Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen down the High Street and Peascod Street.
4. More than a thousand runners dressed as Santa Claus for the seventh annual Santa Fun Run in Marlow on Sunday. The Rotary Clubs of Marlow and Marlow Thames said they hoped the event would raise £25,000 for charity.
5. Royal Borough mayor Cllr Asghar Majeed went to mass at St Joseph's Church on Sunday. Maidenhead's mayor and first citizen joined 350 church goers for mass in Cookham Road and enjoyed a cup of coffee and chat with them afterwards.
6. Food and toiletries were boxed up to be given to homeless people in Slough on Sunday. Parishioners from the Shiloh Pentecostal Church in Pitts Road have been collecting canned goods and toiletries for the past three months and these were handed over to the Slough Homeless Our Concern charity (SHOC).
Top Ten Articles
The victim of an assault in Cippenham was flown to hospital by air ambulance this afternoon.
A rapid response vehicle, an ambulance officer, an air ambulance and an ambulance crew were all called to an address in Earls Lane at 2.10pm.