Small electrical fire in town centre shop

Small electrical fire in town centre shop

Reporter:

Nick Mayo

comments 0
Small electrical fire in town centre shop

A shop worker was given a shock when a small electrical fire sparked into life outside the store.

It happened at about 2.35pm today outside Circle 7 in Maidenhead High Street, opposite the Post Office.

Sonu Nehra, said: "I saw some lights coming up to the ceiling, like fire, for four to five seconds. It is something to do with the electrics."

Waiting for an electrician to arrive, as the rain came down, he admitted: "I was a bit scared."


Comments

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Shared

Most Commented

Top Ten Articles