Light fitting small fire at Tenpin bowling alley

Light fitting small fire at Tenpin bowling alley

Reporter:

Steve Scott

comments 0
Light fitting small fire at Tenpin bowling alley

An over-heated light fitting caused a small fire at Tenpin today.

A fire crew from Maidenhead attended the bowling alley in St Cloud Way at 10.15am after the fire alarm had gone off due to a small amount of smoke outside the plant room.

Watch manager Chris Havers said it took a while to work out where the smoke was coming from and they were at the venue for 40 minutes.

Firefighters handed out safety advice.

Comments

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Shared

Most Commented

Top Ten Articles