A garage fire in Maidenhead had to be put out by firefighters this afternoon (Wednesday).
Crews from Maidenhead and Slough Fire Stations were called to a house in Tollgate at about 2.20pm after a small fire broke out in the garage.
They spent 40 minutes tackling the blaze, which is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault.
Nobody was hurt in the incident.
Top Ten Articles
A heartbroken woman mourning the shock loss of her young sister to cancer says she will struggle to meet the cost of her funeral.