09:32AM, Saturday 17 December 2016
Firefighters had to be called to a kitchen fire last night.
Crews from Maidenhead and Windsor were sent to a blaze at property in Palmers Close at about 8.30pm.
It is thought to have ben caused by an electrical problem.
It left some smoke damage to the room, but no one was injured.
Firefighters spent about 45 minutes making the scene safe and said the incident highlighted t
Top Ten Articles
Two Slough men who launched an ‘unprovoked attack’ on a man and a woman in Maidenhead town centre have been sentenced to four and a half years in prison.