A month of looking rough and shady are due to come to an end for the Advertiser and Express' Hairy Hacks today.
Our editorial team have been supporting Movember by growing tasches to raise money for charity.
They have raised more than £300 but we hoping to get more support from you.
Can you help them on their last leg today before they have their shave? Donate by clicking here
All money raised will be donated towards research to help men's health including cures and causes for prostate cancer.
Their efforts have also been recognised by leading Journalism website - Hold the Front Page.
The Hairy Hacks team is made up of Nick Mayo, Slough reporter and Paul Miles, Bray/Maidenhead reporter as well as this team who are pictured in our poster:
- Daniel Darlington - Twyford reporter - pictured centre
- Steve Scott - Web reporter - first left
- Ian Longthorne - Photographer - second left
- Philip Dewey - Slough reporter - far right
- James Preston - Maidenhead/Cookham reporter - second right
Top Ten Articles
It's time to get voting as readers get their chance to decide the winner of the Independent Retailer of the Year at the inaugural Windsor and Maidenhead Business Awards.