Berkshire floods: Disruption in your area
Berkshire floods: Disruption in your area
Strong winds and rain have caused several delays to traffic on the area's roads.
On Friday the Environment Agency warned there could be a risk of flooding in low-lying areas of the Thames Valley, and the Met Office is forecasting further rain in the region on Monday and Tuesday.
Check the list below for flooding-related incidents and delays, which will be updated regularly.
Post your flood photos on our Advertiser and Express Facebook pages.
Friday, November 30
- The B4447 through Cookham Moor is closed off to cars due to flooding. Click here for details and photos.
Thursday, November 29
- Cookham - Water has flooded on to the road by Cookham Moor as ground water rose up overnight. The B4447 road is still passable for traffic, with the water on the road about six to eight inches deep. The car park is completely flooded. Click here for details and photos.
- Bourne End - Water has also flowed into the road in Bourne End about 100m from Cookham Bridge. Road has been reduced to a single lane as cars struggle to drive through. See photos.
- The B478 Oxfordshire - The B478 Playhatch Road in Sonning Eye is still closed and has been since Tuesday. It is between the A4155 Henley Road junction and the B4446 Pound Lane junction, because of flooding. Closed until further notice.
- The park and ride scheme has been cancelled on Lodden Bridge Park and Ride in Winnersh at the A329(M) junction, because of flooding.
Wednesday, November 28
- Bisham - Sailing and kayaking areas and a campsite at Longridge activity centre are flooded and water has been seeping into the cafe, which was evacuated earlier this week. Staff fear damage could cost £150,000 to repair if water rises much further. Click here for details.
- Sonning - Sonning Bridge was closed by Wokingham Borough Council's highways team last night until further notice due to flooding. There is currently no Sonning through route from the A4 Bath Road to the A4155. The B478 Playhatch Road is closed in both directions between the A4155 Henley Road junction and the B4446 Pound Lane junction. Click here for details.
Tuesday, November 27
- Datchet - Environment Agency issued a flood warning at 4.24pm for the River Thames at Datchet including Slough Road, Eton Road, Horton Road, Frogmore, Datchet Golf Course and Datchet Common. Click here for details.
- Marlow and Bisham - Much of Higginson Park, Marlow, has been engulfed as River Thames water levels continue to rise. Marlow FM, based at the Longridge activity centre in Bisham, may have to evacuate its studio. Click here for details and photos.
Monday, November 26
- Twyford - Environment Agency issued a flood warning at 5.58pm for the River Loddon at Twyford, Charvil and Wargrave including Loddon Drive.
- Lower Shiplake and Wargrave - Environment Agency expects houses closest to the river to flood. Click here for details.
- Cookham Dean - Much of Woottens Boatyard in Winter Hill, Gibraltar Lane, is currently under water. Click here for photos.
- Bisham - Longridge Activity Centre, in Quarry Wood Road, is '50 per cent under water', says chief executive Amanda Foister. The cafe has been evacuated.
- Twyford - Queuing traffic on A4 New Bath Road westbound in Twyford between A3032 London Road and A321 Wargrave Road.
- Winnersh - Operations at Loddon Bridge Park and Ride on A3290 now cancelled due to flooding.
- Winnersh - Traffic on A3290 both ways at Loddon Bridge Park and Ride - no spaces available due to flooding.
- Winnersh - Mill Lane closed in both directions between B3270 Lower Earley Way and B3030 Mole Road because of flooding.
- Shiplake and Wargrave - Environment Agency issued a flood warning at 12.05am for the River Thames from Shiplake to Bolney Court, near Henley, including Lower Shiplake and Wargrave.
Sunday, November 25
- Wokingham - Environment Agency issued a flood alert at 9.25pm for Emm Brook.
Saturday, November 24
- Datchet - Environment Agency issued a flood alert at 7.14pm for the River Thames from Datchet to Shepperton Green, including Old Windsor, Wraysbury, Horton, Staines, Egham, Laleham and Chertsey.
Friday, November 23
- Shiplake and Wargrave - Environment Agency issued a flood alert at 12.43pm for the River Thames in Shiplake, Lower Shiplake and Wargrave.
- Hurst and Woodley - Wokingham Borough Council's highways team closed Sandford Lane between Hurst and Woodley because of flooding.
- Fulmer - Firefighters called at 10.25am to reports of a motorist stranded in a car in Hawkswood Lane, but the car was not stuck when they arrived.
- Fulmer - Firefighters called at 2.35am to remove a man from a car in Hawkswood Lane, which had become stuck in flood water.
Thursday, November 22
- Loddon - Environment Agency issued a flood alert at 8.51pm for the Lower River Loddon including Swallowfield, Arborfield, Shinfield, Barkham, Lower Earley, Sindlesham, Winnersh, Woodley, Hurst and Waltham St Lawrence.
- Hurley and Cookham - Environment Agency issued a flood alert at 8.45pm for the River Thames from Hurley to Cookham, including Harleyford, Bisham, Marlow and Bourne End.
- Twyford - Environment Agency issued a flood alert at 1.15pm for the Lower River Loddon at the River Thames confluence including Twyford, Charvil and Wargrave.