Warning issued after firefighters tackle chimney fire

Warning issued after firefighters tackle chimney fire

Reporter:

Paul Miles

comments 0
Warning issued after firefighters tackle chimney fire

A chimney fire in Pinkneys Green had to be extinguished by firefighters last night.

It caught fire at a home in Camley Park Drive at about 9.30pm.

One appliance from Maidenhead was sent to tackle the blaze, which took about an hour to extinguish.

A warning has now been issued to ensure all chimneys are regularly swept to avoid similar fires.

Comments

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Shared

Most Commented

Top Ten Articles