Firefighters have been busy across the area today.
Slough crews attended a kitchen fire in Harrison Way, Slough, which was out on arrival.
One person was treated by the ambulance service.
Slough crews were also called to a bonfire that was out of control this afternoon.
Firefighters used hose reels to put out the flames in Montague Road.
They freed a trapped person, who ambulance crew members then took care of.
An appliance and crew from Beaconsfield were called to a chimney fire in The Parade, Bourne End, at 2.50pm today.
Firefighters tackled the blaze using chimney gear, a thermal imaging camera and a ladder.
Top Ten Articles
It's time to get voting as readers get their chance to decide the winner of the Independent Retailer of the Year at the inaugural Windsor and Maidenhead Business Awards.