Fire starts at Magnet Leisure Centre

Fire starts at Magnet Leisure Centre

Reporter:

Paul Miles

comments 0
Fire starts at Magnet Leisure Centre

Firefighters were called to the Magnet Leisure Centre this afternoon.

One pump from Maidenhead was called after reports a small electrical fire had started at about 12pm.

The fire had been extinguished on arrival with firefighters leaving the leisure centre, in Holmanleaze, at about 12.30pm.

Nobody was injured.

Comments

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Shared

Most Commented

Photo Galleries

Top Ten Articles