Blown light fitting causes bowling alley to be evacuated

Blown light fitting causes bowling alley to be evacuated

Reporter:

James Preston

comments 0
Blown light fitting causes bowling alley to be evacuated

A bowling alley in Maidenhead had to be evacuated today following safety concerns over a blown light fitting.

Firefighters from Maidenhead were called to Tenpin Bowling in Holmanleaze, at about 4.30pm, after staff noticed a strong smell of burning and smoke and evacuated the building.

An electrician was called to make sure the area was safe.

The customers were allowed back in after about 45 minutes.

Comments

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Shared

Most Commented

Photo Galleries

Top Ten Articles