Marlow CE Infant School, Sandygate Road, Marlow No. of classes: 2
Firefighters were called to extinguish a small chimney fire at The Ferry pub this afternoon.
One pump from Maidenhead Fire Station was sent at 3.08pm and firefighters used a special chimney clearing kit to pour water over the burning soot.
Staff waited outside while firefighters arrived as the Sutton Road building had filled with smoke.
There were no customers in the Cookham pub at the time and no one was injured.
Baylis Media Photo Gallery
Top Ten Articles