Mon, 21
20 °C
Tue, 22
23 °C
Wed, 23
20 °C

Firefighters attend Maidenhead cooking fire

Cooking left under a grill caused a small kitchen fire in Chestnut Close in Maidenhead today.

Two pumps from the town went to the semi-detached house to extinguish the fire after the occupant was alerted to the fire when a smoke alarm went off.

She was not hurt in the incident, which happened at 2pm, and firefighters were only there for about half an hour.

Comments

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Shared

Most Commented

Top Ten Articles