Carnage was brought to a quiet suburban street after an explosion ripped through a home.
Two people, both in their 50s, were taken to John Radcliffe Hospital, in Oxford, following the incident on Sunday in
Firefighters rescued an injured man after an explosion at a house in Wooburn Green.
It happened in Old Watery Lane, in an end-of-terrace house, earlier this evening.
Bucks and Milton Keynes Fire and Rescue Service
Marlow chef Tom Kerridge has been awarded an honorary doctorate in recognition of his outstanding contribution to the field on both a national and international level.
The two Michelin-starred chef, who owns The Hand and
Fundraising fanatic James Mulchrone completed a grueling nine-and-a-half hour challenge in aid of Movember.
From 8.30am onwards, James, of College Glen, Maidenhead took part in a number of sporting sessions at The Marlow Club